Applications for the $500 Annual Monsignor William J. Baldwin College Scholarship can be picked up at the Rectory Office or by calling (860) 887-9857 to request one.
1. This Scholarship is open to members of families who are registered and financially supportive parishioners of Saints Peter and Paul Church. Maximum scholarship amount is $500 per individual.
- Number of scholarships awarded in any year will be determined based on the earnings of the Scholarship Trust for the previous calendar year.
2. Scholarship candidates must be full-time college students entering their freshman or sophomore years. Individuals can only be a one-time recipient of this scholarship award.
3. Scholarships awards will be announced in early to mid-June of each year.
4. Checks for scholarship awards will be made payable to both the student and the school which the individual will be attending in early to mid-August.
5. To receive scholarship consideration, completed Scholarship Applications and other required material must be returned to the Scholarship Committee no later than May 30th to the Church Rectory.