SAINTS PETER AND PAUL CHURCH Monsignor Baldwin College Scholarship
- This Scholarship is open to members of families who are registered and financially supportive parishioners of Saints Peter and Paul Church. Maximum scholarship amount is $500 per individual.
- Number of scholarships awarded in any year will be determined based on the earnings of the Scholarship Trust for the previous calendar year.
- Scholarship candidates must be full-time college students entering their freshman or sophomore years. Individuals can only be a one-time recipient of this scholarship award.
- Scholarships awards will be announced in early to mid-June of each year.
- Checks for scholarship awards will be made out jointly to both the recipients and to the schools that they will be attending. A letter with the checks will be mailed out to the receipients in early to mid-August.
- To receive scholarship consideration, completed Scholarship Applications and other required material must be returned to the Scholarship Committee no later than May 30th.
Download the Scholarship Guidelines and Information Sheet below